CEO Einar Pontén comments: “More progress was made in the preparations ahead of clinical trials. In parallel, and in accordance with our strategy, we strengthened our pre-clinical activities.”
Financial summary January – March 2022
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (0)
- Result after financial items: KSEK -5,830 (-6,109)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of March 31: KSEK 27,971 (4,165)
Significant events during the period January – March 2022
- The GMP production of SOL-116 for clinical trials was finalized
- Startup agreement for the phase I clinical trial was signed with QPS Netherlands BV
- The company's organization for preclinical development was strengthened
Significant events after the period
- Scientific abstract accepted by EULAR 2022, a European Congress of Rheumatology
- Continued collaboration with Cardiovascular Research Center (CVRC) at Örebro University in Sweden which was granted further research funding from the Knowledge Foundation
Link to the full report (in Swedish): Interim report
CEO Einar Pontén comments on the report in a live webcast on May 18 at 14:00, link.
Lipum AB (publ) is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in discovery and development of a novel treatment for chronic inflammatory diseases. The lead candidate SOL-116 is a humanized antibody designed to provide efficacious therapy by blocking a previously overlooked target molecule of the immune system (BSSL). SOL-116 is in late preclinical stage supported by solid data for the rare disease juvenile idiopathic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Lipum also explores other inflammatory diseases with a high unmet medical need. The company is based in Umeå, an excellent life science cluster in Sweden. Lipum’s unique approach has attracted international attention, including a major European Commission Horizon 2020 grant. The company's share (LIPUM) is traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Certified Adviser is G&W Fondkommission, email: email@example.com, phone: +46 8 503 000 50.