CEO Einar Pontén comments: “Through long-term and systematic work, we are now almost ready to start clinical trials. We have mitigated many of the risks associated with drug development and I am therefore very positive about the future and the opportunities to create value for our shareholders”.
Financial summary January – June 2022
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (0)
- Result after financial items: KSEK -15,167 (-17,458)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of June 30: KSEK 18,783 (68,730)
Significant events during April to June 2022
- GLP toxicology and safety study of SOL-116 successfully completed.
- Research consortium including Lipum received grant from KK Foundation.
- Presentation at EULAR 2022 which is a European congress for rheumatology.
Significant events after the period
- Med. Dr. and physician Helena Bergström was recruited as chief medical officer (CMO).
Link to the full report (in Swedish): Interim report
For further information, please contact:
Einar Pontén, CEO
Mobil: +46 70 578 34 95
Lipum AB (publ) is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in discovery and development of a novel treatment for chronic inflammatory diseases. The lead candidate SOL-116 is a humanized antibody designed to provide efficacious therapy by blocking a previously overlooked target molecule of the immune system (BSSL). SOL-116 is in late preclinical stage supported by solid data for rheumatoid arthritis and the rare disease juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Lipum also explores other inflammatory diseases with a high unmet medical need. The company is based in Umeå, an excellent life science cluster in Sweden. Lipum’s unique approach has attracted international attention, including a major European Commission Horizon 2020 grant. The company's share (LIPUM) is traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Certified Adviser is G&W Fondkommission, email: email@example.com, phone: +46 8 503 000 50.