Lipum AB (publ) has published the interim and the year-end report for 2022. Below is a summary, a complete report (only in Swedish) is available on the company's website.
CEO Einar Pontén comments: “In the fourth quarter, we started a first in man phase 1 clinical trial of our drug candidate SOL-116, achieving the major goal of the year and a very significant milestone in the company's development. The study is ongoing as planned following the safety evaluation of four groups of healthy volunteers. The final group in the study will be patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Meanwhile the preclinical work is also in full swing. Lipum has a very dedicated and competent team that with great energy ensures that we develop in the right direction. I am grateful for this and look forward to the future.”
Financial summary January – December 2022
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (0)
- Result after financial items: KSEK -38 085 (-52 256)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of December 31: KSEK 32 837 (47 053)
Significant events during the period October to December 2022
- Phase 1 clinical trial with the drug candidate SOL-116 started at the company's partner QPS Netherlands B.V. in the Netherlands.
- Lipum made a new share issue of 39 MSEK
Significant events after the period
- The ongoing Phase 1 clinical study is progressing according to plan following the safety evaluation of four groups of healthy subjects
Link to the full report (in Swedish): Interim report