Lipum AB has published the interim report for period July-September 2022. Below is a short summary, a complete report (only in Swedish) is available on the company's website.
CEO Einar Pontén comments: “In early November, we were able to report that our Phase 1 clinical trial had started. Preparations for this were a major activity of the third quarter. I am very pleased and grateful for the excellent efforts made by our staff to bring us to this milestone. At the same time, it is with excitement that I note that there is now more going on at Lipum than ever before.”
Financial summary January – September 2022
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (0)
- Result after financial items: -25 068 KSEK (-23 080)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of September 30: 9 482 KSEK (61 941)
Significant events during July to September 2022
- Clinical trial application of drug candidate SOL-116 approved by the Dutch Medicines Agency and Ethics Committee.
- The Board decided on a directed share issue at a price of SEK 14.99 per share.
Significant events after the period
- An Extraordinary General Meeting approved the Board's proposal for a directed share issue and the company was injected with SEK 39 million before transaction costs of SEK 0.9 million.
- Phase 1 clinical trial with drug candidate SOL-116 started at the company's partner QPS Netherlands B.V. site in the Netherlands.
Link to the full report (in Swedish): Interim report