Press release: Umeå, 26 November 2021. Lipum AB (publ) has published the interim report for period July to September 2021. Below is a brief summary, a complete report (only in Swedish) is available on the company's website (https://lipum.se/finansiella-rapporter/).
CEO Einar Pontén comments: “We are progressing according to plan and both toxicology- and safety studies, according to GLP, as well as GMP manufacturing of SOL-116 were initiated during the period. We have also strengthened our organization in preparation for the clinical stage and Flerie Invest AB, a reputable investment company with active ownership in our field, has become a major shareholder and will take a seat in the Nomination Committee.”
Financial summary January - September 2021
- Net sales: KSEK 0 (15)
- Result after financial items: KSEK -23,080 (-11,333)
- Cash and cash equivalents as of September 30: KSEK 61,941 (14,806)
Significant events during the period
- Toxicology and safety study according to GLP was started
- GMP production of SOL-116 for clinical trials was started
- Co-founder Professor Olle Hernell received an award for scientific contributions
Significant events after the period
- Flerie Invest AB acquired Almi Invest's ownership in Lipum and takes a seat on the Nomination Committee
- Dr. Maria Wanderoy new project leader for SOL-116
Link to the full report (in Swedish): Interim report
For further information, please contact:
Lipum AB (publ) is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in discovery and development of a novel treatment for chronic inflammatory diseases. The lead candidate SOL-116 is a humanized antibody designed to provide efficacious therapy by blocking a previously overlooked target molecule of the immune system (BSSL). SOL-116 is in late preclinical stage supported by solid data for the rare disease juvenile idiopathic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Lipum also explores other inflammatory diseases with a high unmet medical need. The company is based in Umeå, an excellent life science cluster in Sweden. Lipum’s unique approach has attracted international attention, including a major European Commission Horizon 2020 grant. The company's share (LIPUM) is traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Certified Adviser is G&W Fondkommission, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +46 8 503 000 50.